ApexSQL Data Diff is a high performance and sophisticated database comparison tool.
You may also like
ApexSQL Data Diff is a SQL Server database comparison tool used to compare and synchronize database data. It also supports comparing SQL Azure databases, database backups, CLI. It can automate and schedule database migrations, propagate data changes from one environment to another, identify and repair lost and/or damaged data, perform row level recovery from SQL backups without restoring. In case something goes wrong ApexSQL Data Diff can reverse any changes made by automatically creating a backup prior to database synchronization. With this tool you'll be able to create sophisticated reports to document the differences between your SQL Server databases and database backups and schedule your migration unattended, using the Command Line Interface Features:
- Selectively limit what will be compared and synchronized with advanced filtering
- Specify comparison criteria. Create custom comparison keys
- Build complex filters to compare and sync specific data
- Save your options to a project for instant re-execution of the same session
- SQL Server 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, and 2005 support